Oceans Shore

Get Inspired today With Young-Evans The Oceans Shore As I walk along the oceans shore The feeling of peace, longing for more As I sit upon soft wet sand The gentle waves, touch my hand This Aura of wonder and tranquility Stretching as far as my eyes can see Watching the reflections move with the flow. Feeling the comfort, of its inner glow Oh how I wish, this feeling would stay As I know I must walk away Wish I could leave all the hurt, pain and tears Behind me along, with all my fears Wouldn't it be nice, if we could leave on that shore Feelings that keep in our hearts, ever more If I wrote them in the sand, would they be swept away? By the waves crashing in, Gone on their way Leaving us free, of DOUBTS and DESPAIR The ocean will handle them, then we won't care The ocean can be such a beautiful place As our minds wonder in and out of space. I think that I already know We reap whatever we did sow I will keep looking, forever more But not what I wrote,on that OCEANS SHORE. visit; young-evans.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music By Bessie Rayner Parkes

TEACH ME

Song About Old Troll - Lord of The Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien