Even When

Story Behind: I wrote this poem that I hope will stick in people's
minds. I have had to go through a lot, and I know
that I should probably try and stay cheerful, so I
started to write this poem. It really touched my
teacher and my parents.


Topic : Even When


Even when those storm winds are blowing,
I'll stand and fight them knowing
I'm not alone,
Not on my own.
Even when there's hatred brewing,
I know what I'll be doing;
I'll laugh and smile,
Send it away awhile.
Even when there's a huge earthquake,
I'll stand tall and I won't shake;
Let the pain go,
Let my joy show.
Even when there's a strong hurricane,
I'll wade unbending through the pain;
Help those who've fallen,
Welcome those who're calling.
Even when someone's been deserted,
I know they didn't deserve it;
Become their friend,
It's not the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music By Bessie Rayner Parkes

TEACH ME

Song About Old Troll - Lord of The Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien