Indecisive

Story:
I was born in the sign of "balance" popularly
known as Libra. So it's been natural to my nature
to be indecisive. Really, this character was with
me since childhood. I can't get this out of my
system. It's flowing in my blood. I just want to
relay what's like to be a Libran, how it's like to
have an indecisive character.

Topic;  Indecisive
Poet;© Dan Cunanan

A tag of war of rivals amid reciprocal sways
My head and heart on floating question stains
Innocent, naive which might will I surrender to?
Whose aroma will my sense be persuaded to?
Pushing and pulling, I felt so defenseless
I had no power over my obedience
The inconsiderate thieves snatched my right
I couldn't craft a step, a move, and an answer
How precious am I whose worth is to be robbed?
An offer like a blood to a thirsty vampire throat
What am I? A hand-friendly basketball
Elastic from anyone's hand security
How I wish my mouth wasn't stitched
I could shout like an echoing bell kinetically
Their ears would be plucked angrily like a gong
Frightened, choice less- they returned my gold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music By Bessie Rayner Parkes

TEACH ME

Song About Old Troll - Lord of The Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien