Mom

Grow Up Like You
What better way to raise a child to be a good
parent than to be a positive role model.



Your words mean a lot to me,
They make the whole world see.
Your words of love and wisdom too,
I hope I grow to be like you.
A mother and father wrapped in one,
Your work on earth is never done.
You work so hard to give nice things,
Three jobs, and still has time to sing.
Knowing you raised on your own,
With hurt and pain never shown,
A nonstop trial to all who dared,
You were the only one who cared.
That's why I ask God everyday,
To make me the exact same way.
To show me how to be like you,
And tell me exactly what to do.
But now I know just what to do,
Because I am, I'm just like you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music By Bessie Rayner Parkes

TEACH ME

Song About Old Troll - Lord of The Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien