Father Of Mine

You Make Me Cry
A daughter grows strong, but she will not forgive
her father for his violence and lack of fatherness.



Father Of Mine
Published on August 2008
You weren't around to help me out.
You left my life without any doubts.
You were never around to help me out,
You were always the one who would shout.
Violence was the answer for you,
Well guess what?
I'm growing up to be just like you.
I always wanted you around but no matter how hard
I tried you would just make me cry.
Father of mine you're not a man.
To this day I won't forgive you.
I have grown strong and I have been through a lot
but none of my strength comes from you
because your someone who NEVER came through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music By Bessie Rayner Parkes

TEACH ME

Song About Old Troll - Lord of The Rings By J. R. R. Tolkien